Crocker Ltd has a broad menu of solutions for any soil, anywhere –- whether solid rock, arroyo sand or non-compacted fill on your construction
- Micropiles are shafts drilled into the subsurface at any angle and cemented in.
- Helical piers are screwed into the ground at high hydraulic pressure for an elegant retrofit.
- Mini-piles are a combination of the two.
A.B. Chance Helical Piers
We use the A.B. Chance®
Helical Pier Foundation System as a basis for our
method of structural underpinning for buildings with insubstantial
piers are a reversible and low-impact
foundation repair alternative, both qualities being critical in
historic preservation settings, especially those with archaeological
significance. Helical piers are also:
• rapid to install.
• require no Portland cement.
• meet engineers' specifications for load-bearing requirements.
• can be installed anywhere, anytime.
piers are also effective in new construction
settings where the soils do not meet load-bearing specifications. There
is no job too large or too small for the helical pier system.